Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring has Sprung...


I woke up this morning to the season's first Poppies
growing in my new cottage's back garden.

The climbing roses are in full bloom outside my guest house,
in the most perfect light pink hue...
(I am painting my bathroom Ralph Lauren's Resort White
this weekend, and it is nearly identical)

Fresh mint is growing in droves!
The perfect tea awaits...

I am so happy to live, in the midst of the Los Angeles chaos,
in such a tranquil and flourishing haven.

I can't wait to grow my tomatoes and eat them with fresh mozzarella
outside by candlelight this summer, under the grapevines,
with friends and a glass of Prosecco.

The finer things in life truly are those
perfectly and effortlessly designed by nature.

What a wonderful reminder.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment