Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How Jenna-rous.

Jenna Lyons, J. Crew's creative director
was featured in Vanity Fair's 'My Stuff' this month.

*Jenna, and her son, Beckett

I am so in awe of her grace and style,
(her home featured in Domino is always in the back of my mind)
and I've obsessed over the brand she's made perfect
since I was a little girl.

Here are a few of her favorite things:
*Converse low-top Chuck Taylors in white
* Vintage 1960's gold Rolex
*Cranes stationary
*Essie nail polish in Mini Shorts
*New Zealand coral peonies
*Amanyara- Turks and Caicos
*Nude, black and lavender

And here are a few of MY favorite things
in her collection this season:


*posie patent leather capri sandal

*sorbet-stripe cardigan

*metallic-linen strapless dress

*canvas atelier jacket


*large metallic leather gallery hobo

I love her work, and find her glamorous sensibility inspiring.
She's found another fan in our First Lady.
And that's a Crew I'm proud to belong to.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment