Sunday, April 5, 2009

Market-ing 101.

Was up at the crack of dawn this morning to head
to my favorite flea market at the
Pasadena City College.

On the hunt for more fantastic dressers
(to no avail)
I found a few interesting items...
Nothing I had room for necessarily, but enough to catch my eye.


I did end up with another grey linen-covered book
to add to my burgeoning collection...
(I don't know what it is about them,
I just love the feel and color of the linen)

My boyfriend STOLE ($35- I know, he's a tough cookie)
an original Plycraft Wing lounge chair (with label!)
that my upholsterer will be thrilled to get ahold of...
(grey burlap or navy linen perhaps?)

It was then off to the Hollywood Farmer's Market
for an individually-brewed Peruvian coffee and
more of my FAVORITE bread from
Bezian's Bakery.
This handmade bread,
made with sourdough culture rich in micro-flora,
is the best bread I've ever had.
My favorite is the Date-Pecan.
Delicious.

I also picked up some fresh carrots
(something about eating them with the greens still attached
makes them taste better)

And some blood oranges and tangelos- so ripe and juicy...

All in all, another great Spring Sunday in sunny SoCal.

Hope you enjoyed yours!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment