Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kumquat Goodness.


I'm coordinating a wedding for a dear friend.
The theme being trees, I initially thought I'd just use branches
in my normal floral centerpieces.

Until I stumbled upon Four Winds Growers.


This fourth-generation family-owned nursery, local to California, specializes in dwarf citrus trees, as tiny as 12" tall. I ordered a dozen of them for centerpieces, and they arrived, perfectly individually packed, in under 48 hours. Each 1-year tree is about $20 + shipping, and comes already with fruit. I cant wait to wrap each root ball in ivory linen, tie with a piece of thin rope, and place them as table centers at the reception.

A living, fruitful piece of life for guests to take home to remember this special day.


How fruit-uitous.




No comments:

Post a Comment