Saturday, March 28, 2009

Design Stars, Part II


Last Tuesday night I had the pleasure of attending
Angeleno Interior's WestWeek launch party
at my friend Peter Dunham's
Hollywood at Home, at Almont Yard in WeHo.

This adorable little courtyard houses some of my
favorite design shops in all the city-

Harbinger- Joe Lucas' shop, had a bamboo laquer dresser in GREY
that I was dying for,
Nathan Turner is FULL of amazing Ikat kidney pillows right now,

and of course Peter's incredible textiles- in a bunch of new blue shades-
had me rethinking my headboard.

This peacock/tea colorway of his amazing Kashmir Paisley is
completely delicious.


Please do check out his lovely shop in this tucked away corner of heaven.
I find it always makes me want to stay a while and have a cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment